Our Advent Conspiracy is to worship fully, spend less, give more, and love all. Below are suggestions from our people of simple ideas that help us spend less and even give more during this season to prepare for the coming of Christ. Maybe there’s some ideas that would help your preparation as well!
1. Organize a prayer walk in your neighborhood.
2. Make dinner for your parents once a month at your house.
3. Deliver books to library patrons who are homebound.
4. Make/Bake personal gifts for teachers.
5. Take pictures for families.
6. Write your sponsored child and have the kids draw a picture for them.…