Announcements – June 18-June 24
- Comebacks – Are you in need of a Comeback? Join us for our continuing series-Comebacks, where you’ll discover that it’s never too late and you’re never too far from the grace of God. As a part of this series, we have printed 200 t-shirts that share the message that “It’s never too late. You’re never too far.” These are great conversation starters and a reminder of how God is setting you and those around you for a Comeback. T-shirts are available for $7 (S-XL) and $9 (2XL) and can be purchased in the Corridor beginning June 18.
- Student Edge Summer Wednesdays – Every Wednesday night, beginning June 14, we will meet for dinner and devotions and some fun games and activities between 6:30-8pm. This is a great time to grow relationships, laugh together and be encouraged spiritually. Have questions? Contact Mike White.
- Growth Groups – Want to connect with other followers of Jesus? Are you looking for a group of people to do life with? Meet with other believers by joining a growth group. Growth Groups meet regularly with others in similar life stages, to study the Bible, encourage one another and share life’s moments with the purpose of growing and maturing in their faith. Contact Kari Johnson to get connected.
- Serving Opportunities – Jesus came into our world to serve us by giving His life for us. The Christian life doesn’t become meaningful until we too, serve others. We can show our love for Jesus by the way we love and serve others. At King of Kings we have tons of opportunities for individuals, families and groups to serve the church. Get connected to serving by contacting Tammy Matson.
- Go Missional – Joining Jesus on His mission is always grounded in His revealed Word of Scripture. The more we are immersed in His Word, the more clearly we see His plan and purposes for our lives and for the world (and people!) around us.
- Vicar Sam Farewell – On July 1 and 2 we will be celebrating the end of Sam’s vicarage year here at King of Kings and sending his family on their way with our blessings for an awesome fourth year at the Seminary. We will be praying over Vicar Sam in all services Saturday and Sunday. Following services, please join us for a reception in the corridor where you can greet them and share your love with them. There will be a basket where you can drop off notes or cards, and/or gifts. Our faithful LWML ladies will be providing refreshments that morning in their honor.
- Concordia Academy- Concordia Academy, located at 90 & Blondo Streets in Omaha, has a part-time Music teacher position open for the 2017-2018 school year. Duties include teaching general music; directing student ensembles including vocal choirs and handbells; facilitating music for weekly chapel services for grades K-5. Qualified candidates will hold required Nebraska certification, be active member of a Christian congregation-with preference given to members of the LCMS, evidence love for the Lord, children, and families, and will be prepared to be actively engaged in the life of the school. To apply, email Academy Principal, Nathan Domsch, at 402.592.8005.